Caesars' Close and Consolidation team is responsible for managing the companies monthly/quarterly and annual close and reporting process. This position assists many aspects of reporting, consolidations structure, consolidated financial analytics, non-consolidated analytics and is supported by the Close and Consolidation seniors and staff. The senior's responsibilities include the following:
- Develop an understanding of complex corporate structures and consolidations
- Familiar in financial consolidation, intercompany accounting, reporting and analysis
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements in registration statements, as necessary, including consolidated Balance Sheets, Statement of Operations, Equity Rollforward, Statement of OCI, and Statement of cash flows,
- Assists in the preparation of consolidated and non-consolidated financial statement analytics and supporting schedules and ensures their accuracy and completeness
- Assists in all aspects of the annual external audit and quarterly reviews, including the preparation of audit schedules as needed and collaboration with the auditors
- The preparation of quarterly closing book and supporting schedules for review by Director, VP's and SVP
- Assist in the identifying and implementing best practices to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness of processes, including ongoing development and improvement of controls ensuring compliance with SOX.
- Special projects as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- CPA (preferred)
- Hyperion Financial Management software experience preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Must have experience with consolidation accounting
- Must have experience with internal controls, SOX experience a plus
- Must have strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Must be able to provide timely accurate and complete work product of the highest quality.
Must be able to work independently and troubleshoot issues.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top