KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Assists the accountants in performing daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes to properly record and classify financial transactions.
- Reviews and prepares account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Assists the Record to Report Manager with requests from various property personnel regarding financial transactions impacting their departments.
- Develops and implements best practices in all areas of Record to Report.
- Assists in all aspects Ensure compliance with existing and established accounting controls as well as company policies and procedures pertaining to GAAP.
- Assists in all aspects of internal and external audit reviews.
- Ensure that all accounting and financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Understanding of SOX 404 and GAAP.
- Ability to identify changes in the business environment and make changes to control framework.
- Knowledge of computer software; MS Excel and Access, LMS, Infinium, Oracle.
- Familiarity of state regulations
- Familiarity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- Four year college graduate with a major in Accounting or equivalent preferred.
- One to five years of accounting or related experience, preferably in the gaming industry.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top