• Conducting Suspicious Activity reviews (transaction, pattern and ongoing) of patron account data for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) compliance.
• Reviewing activity not contained within the automated system; manually entering non-cash data not already contained within the system for analysis; obtaining and maintaining applicable reporting metrics and escalating accounts for enhanced due diligence reviews within policy guidelines or when otherwise deemed necessary.
• Creating Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filings where necessary with complete and precise information, data and well supported analysis.
• Ensuring accurate and thorough retention of logs and back-up documentation reflecting outcome of reviews (decision to create or not create a Suspicious Activity Report).
• Attend Regulatory training to maintain compliance knowledge.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Prior experience in a casino, bank or financial institution
• Working knowledge of BSA regulations
• Ability to adapt to change and work independently
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top