QA Manager II
- Research federal and state laws and regulations, reviews the policies and procedures and ensures compliance with existing and established company policies pertaining to Anti-Money Laundry (AML).
- Monitor and test Caesars properties compliance procedures for adherence to AML policy.
- Ensures a comprehensive AML training and testing program is routinely and regularly administered.
- Maintains adequate records to ensure that all applicable personnel have been trained and attained a satisfactory score on a test to demonstrate knowledge of Title 31/AML regulations.
- Ensure Consolidated Financial Operations department is adhering to the Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) requirements by performing periodic reviews.
- Work to further develop, enhance, implement, and maintain an enterprise-wide AML policy.
- Coordinates with management at all levels to maintain systems, reports, and related AML items.
- Ensure risk assessment scoring model is properly tuned to identify customers posing an increased money laundering risk.
- Maintain consolidated list of high risk customers, updated for board review of account closures, rating changes, etc.
- Provide monthly management reports detailing composition of the customer base, significant changes, and risk ratings.
- Reviews, analyzes and implements new and innovative techniques and tools designed to provide greater certainty in the AML Departments ability to detect, block and report BSA violations.
- Ensuring a speedy and appropriate reaction to any matter in which money laundering or terrorist financing is suspected raised or flagged for AML.
- Lead organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
- Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
- Associates degree in Business preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of accounting experience or administrative experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Gaming, AML/Title 31, preferred.
- Knowledge of Financial Software Systems desirable.
- Computer proficiency – Access, Excel, Word and CMS.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Casino Cashiering, Casino Operations or Income Control experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets gaming statutes, rules, and regulations. Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, and procedures from an operational perspective, identify any relevant concerns, and formulate or provide input for solutions.
- Ability to manage multi-faceted projects to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to read, writes, speak, and understand English. Ability to respond to inquiries or requests from regulatory agencies. Ability to effectively communicate policies and procedures to groups or individuals of the Company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs. (Excel Word, etc.)
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top