Property Sales Manager - Reno
The Property Sales Manager - Caesars Entertainment will have overall responsibility for building and managing Caesars Entertainment Property sales efforts to achieve the company's financial goals. This will include the oversight and coordination of your specific assigned market, as well as supporting the In-Market Sales Managers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Solicit and book programs which maximize revenue for Rooms, Food and Beverage, meeting room rental, etc.
- Finalize Contracts with Clients
- Travel and make Sales Calls to promote facilities including appointments in your own location as well as occasional trips to other locations for Tradeshows, Familiarization Events, Site Inspections, etc.
- Conduct and arrange site inspections to meeting planners and other prospective clients.
- Meet individual and team booking goals.
- Complete Prospecting calls
- Make sure pre & Post trip reports (including expense reports) are completed and submitted on time.
- Consistently meet measurable objectives for properties sales growth.
- Create demand for Caesars properties and increase sales revenue by driving the Caesars Sales brand.
- Personally lead and close large and small account sales opportunities with the intent to gain market share and support the In-Market Sales Team.
- Persistently work toward unquestionable customer retention and satisfaction that will result in customers being enthusiastic references, thus increase brand awareness.
- Create strong collaborative partnerships with property operations that work to accomplish their goals while continuing to build brand identity and delivery in day to day operations.
- Consistently communicate with team and drive superior performance.
- Communicate effectively with other regions, Property and In-Market, Meeting operators and customers
Caesars Entertainment is looking for a seasoned sales manager who will drive Caesars In-Market sales process in order to achieve revenue goals in his/her market. This individual must be a creative, high energy, hands on, take charge executive with proven sales skills. Additional characteristics include:
- Proven experience selling hospitality to a diverse set of customers.
- Extensive experience managing an In-Market sales force working remotely.
- A track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into a diverse group of customers.
- Excellent oral, written, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills required.
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of prior Hotel Meeting Sales Experience preferred
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to act quickly and exercise good judgment under pressure/conflict situations
- High volume, fast paced, frequent interruptions
- Must be enthusiastic and efficient and work well with co-workers and management
- Long hours involved, flexible working hours, and available on weekends and holidays
- Must be able to travel
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top