Promotions Representative (CES)
Regional Special Event Promotion Representative holds the responsibility to assist with various property/marketing functions in the Las Vegas region. Representatives are the customer service representation of this department. We take pride in making sure our guests have a great experience while visiting an invitational event.
- Previous commission, telemarketing, or retail sales experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience with the proven ability to provide courteous, friendly and efficient service to customers.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must be able to work holidays.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance
- Ability to organize and maintain a wide variety of activities in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building and problem solving skills are required
- Heavy clerical and guest service level experience a must
- Some computer experience with software systems to include IBM, Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe is required
- Must be flexible to work any day of the week and any shift and long hours when necessary
- Minimum 21 years of age and be able to obtain a Gaming Sheriff's card
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to move in and around the Casino/Hotel areas and other special event promotion locations the entire shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods.
- May work outdoors.
- Must be able to keep aware of the constant changes and enhancements of events and promotions.
- Must be able to respond calmly and handle many customer demands in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel, twist, balance, and work at a desk.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Responds to visual and aural cues.
- Must have manual dexterity to be able to operate the following equipment: computer, telephone, photo copy machine, fax machine, ten key, printer and video poker/slot machines.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top