PROGRAMMER ANALYST JR
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary responsibilities of this position are to
- Engage independently, and as part of a team that adds, changes, supports and removes access to company systems (regulated and non-regulated systems) that reside on multiple platforms
- Develop and support complex integrated products, specifically related to system access administration (primary systems are SailPoint and Okta)
- Provide continuous enhancements (technical and process oriented) related for the Enterprise Access Management Department
- Maintain and update monitoring processes; design, develop and deploy best program solutions from detailed specifications; and provide ongoing support to the user community
- Assist in troubleshooting and research activities related to access audit findings
- Perform application analysis and design, development, integration and enhancement activities, as well as implementation and related maintenance and documentation
- Analysis of existing systems and databases, and recommend enhancements to solve identified business needs. Apply working knowledge of application components (e.g. file structures) in conjunction with query tools to solve identified business needs
- Development of programs for continued enhancement of the access management systems
- Testing of programs to determine if they perform as intended and may share in installation of recent programs
- Being current with recent software releases from vendor, provide direction for implementation and communicate changes to appropriate groups
- Documentation and communication of product
- Training of team and/or users on new processes
- Analysis of incidents reported by end-users, escalating where necessary, scheduling of system changes and working with end-users to development solutions
- Keeping abreast of current technology in both hardware and software to recommend business solutions that fit system constraints, meet user needs, and match the company's strategic outlook
- Ability to use problem solving approaches, effective communication in various settings and with a variety of audiences, strategic thinking and planning, etc to achieve the required outcome with teams both internal and external
- Establishment of and maintaining good working relationships. Being tactful and foster an ethical work environment; giving proper credit to others
- Recognizing what is a defect compared to a user error, training issue, or data issue, etc. in the testing context
- Creating of simple to moderate scripts to support or test data, and the preparation of simple to moderate test data
- Casino / Hotel operations are 24X7; the expectation is to be a part of the on call 24X7 support escalation process
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Active Directory (Admin Console & PowerShell)
- Developing and supporting APIs
- Installing and supporting web services
- Supporting SQL databases
- Programming languages Java (Bean Shell), XML
Basic knowledge of project management techniques preferred.
Configure and develop connectors to SailPoint IIQ
1 - 3 years basic programming experience, with analytical background preferred, proven technical and problem-solving skills, technical training and previous programming experience.
Requires basic knowledge of SQL scripting, database uses and design, spreadsheets, word processing and operating systems. Basic knowledge of systems analysis and design. Experience in Windows hardware installation, OS patching, Software upgrades and diagnostics; this is usually acquired through previous business systems experience.
Enjoys challenges and can multitask.
Self-starter and can work well alone or with a team.
Additional consideration will be given to if the candidate can demonstrate a working knowledge of
- OKTA solutions and software administration;
- SailPoint solutions and software administration
- Definition and development of lifecycle events for employee and non-employee types
- Establish and maintain IIQ aggregations & identity refreshes
- Role Based Access concepts;
- Caesar's Entertainment systems and processes
College training equivalent to Bachelor's degree in programming, analysis or equivalent technical education, in Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, System Access/Security, or Systems Engineering field preferred.
Back to top