Product Portfolio Owner
The Product Portfolio Owner is a key role in ensuring our marketing success and client satisfaction enterprise-wide by driving Caesars' team member facing capabilities product roadmap and offerings. Leveraging the Salesforce Platform, the Product Portfolio Owner will be responsible for leading the collaboration of our existing Product Teams as well as determining whether future products will integrate with these teams or stand up incremental product teams based on the scope of work. The candidate will have a deep understanding of hospitality and gaming market needs and competitive knowledge along with the ability to articulate that knowledge into a vision and strategy to create and communicate the product roadmap and drive the products through their lifecycle.
As the Product Portfolio Owner, the candidate is highly engaged with all areas of the business, acts as the voice of our team member customers and works in partnership with IT on the delivery, operations and enablement to deliver world-class offerings that support the Caesars mission and deliver significant ROI. The candidate will be customer driven and constantly seek input from across the business. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing product operating model functions to achieve Caesars' business objectives. The candidate will manage roles such as Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Ux/Ui Designers. This position reports to the Chief Product Owner.
As we expand our partnership with Salesforce, this role will be responsible for helping expand our portfolio of products by managing scope, process and staffing for future Salesforce implementations and the resulting product teams within the operating model.
• Owns developing product principles and vision with all stakeholders and product teams
• Owns the roadmap and sets the vision for the entire product portfolio set and the to-be state of the solution
• Leads and executes all product portfolio strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations regarding generating maximum business value from products
• Directs the on-going releases of complex roadmap features spanning multiple product areas - this involves writing clear, detailed and well-articulated product master features/stories, prioritizing feature sets and managing implementation challenges
• Leads a team of product owners, business analysts, and UX/UI designers to handle the intricate details of their product segments within the overall project vision and roadmap
• Works collaboratively with stakeholders to drive goals to enable and ensure successful rollout releases and sprints
• Identifies and advocates end user needs through primary research and an in-depth understanding of competing products
• Rapidly adapts end user facing assets in order to optimize desired KPI's
• Interacts regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that company's operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
• Coaches, mentors, and raises the Marketing and Product Strategy team's ability to deliver and exceed expectations while creating opportunities for succession talent
• BA/BS degree is required or equivalent experience
• 8+ years product management experience for professional services, enterprise applications and/or integrated solutions
• Has and maintains a good understanding of Salesforce functionality and product knowledge across multiple clouds
• Possess a broad operating range, from strategic planning to tactical details
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Previous experience in a product, engineering, project management or services role in a SaaS company
• Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
• Self-starter, broad thinker, strategic planner, analytical skills
• Exhibit a unique blend of business and technical savvy
• Experience presenting to C-level and SVP-level team members
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top