Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. That's what you will provide every day as a member of the Caesars Entertainment Corporation. As an (On Call) Retail Processing Clerk, you are responsible for all aspects of detail receipt, quality control and processing of all retail merchandise when scheduled for assignment in the Distribution Center
- Responsible for the detailed processing, verification and packing of all retail merchandise purchased for, sent and/or delivered to the Retail Distribution Center.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years' related experience in a similar high volume warehouse environment or retail store
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems preferred
- Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds consistently; bend, twist, reach and work sitting/standing approximately 90% of the day
- Must be able to work in warehouse/loading dock conditions which may include inclement weather conditions of extreme heat or cold and heights accessible only by rolling ladder
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to verify items ordered vs items received are exact; this includes regular merchandise, electronics, high end gift items, jewelry and gift cards
- Must be accountable and able to abide by gift card & fine jewelry policies and procedures; including safe storage and applicable confidentiality requirements
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate effectively in English, have high school level or above math skills, meet daily deadlines and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize work, adapt to constant changes based on daily priorities and work with minimal supervision and multiple interruptions.
- Must be able to complete all assigned tasks with accuracy and speed to maintain established productivity standards; also ensure all applicable paperwork is properly completed and timely
- Must be a team player, able to interact positively with co-workers and have a good attitude.
- Must maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping all shelves, bins, aisles, pallet areas, and workstations neat and free of debris; comply with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top