• Responsible for the detailed processing, verification and packing of all retail merchandise purchased for, sent and/or delivered to the Retail Distribution Center.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or GED
• Requires a minimum of two (2) years' related experience in a similar high volume warehouse environment or retail store
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems preferred
• Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds consistently; bend, twist, reach and work sitting/standing approximately 90% of the day
• Must be able to work in warehouse/loading dock conditions which may include inclement weather conditions of extreme heat or cold and heights accessible only by rolling ladder
• Must be extremely detail oriented and able to verify items ordered vs items received are exact; this includes regular merchandise, electronics, high end gift items, jewelry and gift cards
• Must be accountable and able to abide by gift card & fine jewelry policies and procedures; including safe storage and applicable confidentiality requirements
• Must be able to read, understand and communicate effectively in English, have high school level or above math skills, meet daily deadlines and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize work, adapt to constant changes based on daily priorities and work with minimal supervision and multiple interruptions.
• Must be able to complete all assigned tasks with accuracy and speed to maintain established productivity standards; also ensure all applicable paperwork is properly completed and timely
• Must be a team player, able to interact positively with co-workers and have a good attitude.
• Must maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping all shelves, bins, aisles, pallet areas, and workstations neat and free of debris; comply with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top