Performance Assurance Senior Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Performance Assurance, the Performance Assurance Senior Specialist is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of short and long-term projects of the department. Work collaboratively with the internal audit management team to improve overall internal audit performance. Support and implement a culture of quality. Inspire employees to greater levels of professionalism, quality, and productivity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain internal audit policies and procedures (PPs) to promote consistency and efficiency in process execution.
- Lead and drive continuous quality and process improvement through internal and external communication and training.
- Lead and document Lean initiatives within the department.
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the internal audit department.
- Manage internal audit tools, technologies and audit software. Develop continuous process improvement using the software.
- Maintain and document annual audit budget, monitor regularly, and take appropriate action to manage actual expenses against budgeted expenses.
- Monitor vendor spend, including temporary staffing and recruiting resources, for the department to include contract negotiation, contract execution, and invoice approval.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and reduction in reliance upon vendors.
- Prepare analytical reports related to overall department budgets and expenses
- Maintain accurate time and resource reporting information
- Maintain organizational charts and job descriptions for the audit department.
- Assist in gathering information and preparing audit committee materials and other departmental presentations and communications
- Assist in identifying and scheduling internal audit training to meet departmental needs
- Assist with recruiting efforts, as appropriate
- Assist in onboarding and off boarding process for internal audit department
- Other duties may be assigned as requested by PA management.
- Possession of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; and
- Two years of progressively responsible external audit or internal audit experience working in the field demonstrating knowledge of internal audit management policies and best practices
- Relevant certifications such as CPA, CISA, CIA, PMP and/or advance degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to routinely organize and lead temporary cross-functional teams/task forces comprised of individuals with widely varying expertise.
- Knowledge of auditing, vendor management, risk evaluation, audit management tools, and policy development preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to comfortably communicate to all levels of management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a changing environment.
- Project management skills.
- Working knowledge of quality management.
- Ability to build relationships and work with other departments to achieve objectives.
- High proficiency with various computer systems and applications, including Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
Periodic travel of approximately 10-15% may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Director of Marketing Reinvestment
Katy partners with Caesars Entertainment’s Direct Mail and Email Marketing Team, Analysts, and Events Department to create awesome offers and customer participation programs for the Las Vegas region.
Back to top