Optimization and Implementation Manager
Lead technological implementation projects leading to optimization of the customer journey to and on Caesars.com and Totalrewards.com, driving revenue across the global footprint of largest entertainment company in the world (over 50 properties world-wide). The candidate will lead building, development, and advancement the tools used to measure and improve the customer journey on the website. The candidate will be a key partner with the operations and development teams, working collaboratively to ensure that programs meet business objectives. The ideal candidate will be able to support the organization with its immediate needs while also thinking strategically about how marketing/advertising through social media contact channels needs to evolve at Caesars Entertainment.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): None
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee the A/B & Multivariate testing development efforts, providing technical expertise and leadership
- Oversee the technical tracking implementations of all Caesars web analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, IBM Tealeaf, Oracle Maxymiser, and Lucky Orange
- Lead web analytics requirements development, coordinating with business, technical, and other stakeholders to facilitate onboarding of new web and mobile application functionalities
- Monitor, report and understand C.com performance issues and approach resolutions and preventative solutions systematically
- Understand company's technology at a deep level and interface with the various Development Teams in order to successfully lead the implementation of product/merchandising/optimization tests and tracking setups
- Analyze site/product analytics, customer analytics, and competitive landscape and provide key insights for driving growth
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in online development and/or website optimization
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing or analytics; Adobe Analytics/Omniture preferred
- 3+ years of strong experience with tag management; DTM or GTM preferred
- BA/BS degree required
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top