The Engineer for Enterprise Wireless Mobility is responsible for architecture, design, planning, implementation, management and support of the strategic mobility ecosystem at Caesars Entertainment, Inc. The Engineer is a subject matter expert in enterprise mobile management (EMM), mobile device management, mobile application management (MAM), mobile expense management (MEM), mobile applications, mobile integration and mobile carrier management. This role will support the day to day mobility engineering tasks as well as projects with mobility requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Architecture, management and support of Caesars MDM infrastructure. Knowledge of IBM Maas360 is a must - VMware Airwatch, Mobileiron and Microsoft Intune a plus.
• Mobility integration to Microsoft Exchange Active Sync and Office 365 / Exchange Online.
• Expertise with IOS, Android and Windows Mobile OS devices.
• Tier 3 support of Mobility systems and applications
• Provide oversight of the mobile expense management (MEM) and mobility helpdesk vendor.
• Develop and maintain strategy/approach in alignment with industry best practices for wireless mobility procurement, management, inventory, billing, devices, applications, carrier plans
• Management and coordination of mobile carriers including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
• Develop strong relationships with Sr. leadership across the organization to assess mobility needs and deliver business solutions.
• Manage mobility project scope and resources to ensure on time/on target/on budget delivery.
• Develop and maintain project plans, risk assessments and performance metrics to support implementation activities, completion of tasks, and scope control for assigned projects.
• Maintain frequent high-quality communications with property clients and all other affected individuals/areas of projects and support, including project meetings, project plans, financial performance, project scope and key assumptions, dates, etc. While in project execution, facilitate user and leadership decision making through timely and accurate cost benefit, impact and sensitivity analyses in support of scope, resourcing and schedule decisions.
• Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
• Align vendors strategies to company's market strategy/ objectives. Build long-term partnership with strategic vendors. Align vendor metrics and goals to company financial targets.
• Manage conflicting priorities by understanding the business strategy and developing alternatives.
• Manage successfully in a cross-functional environments and negotiates workable solutions.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• 8+ years related business experience
• Expertise in Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) platforms - Fiberlink MaaS360 is a must - experience with VMware Airwatch, Mobileiron and Microsoft Intune a plus.
• Mobility integration to Microsoft Exchange Active Sync and Office 365
• Mobile Threat Management solutions
• IOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile OS
• Support of consumer and custom mobile applications across all platforms of mobile devices
• Experience supporting mobile devices and applications on enterprise wifi infrastructure - working with network teams to identify areas of coverage deficiency, application performance issues, etc.
• Extensive vendor management and process management experiences - vendor training, developing run books, process development.
• Must be able to provide team leadership to groups possessing varied levels of technical knowledge. Familiarity with ITIL-based incident, change and problem management processes will be a distinct advantage.
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Direct experience managing multiple sophisticated I/T integration projects to successful completion.
• Experienced in process engineering and technical project requirements generation in the user environment.
• Management and IT consulting experience a definite plus.
Bachelor degree in a business management or a computer science-related field or equivalent experience.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top