Mobile Marketing Intern
- Be a liaison with the Studio and submit requests for images, creative, videos for PBTR, marketing collateral, web landing pages, etc.
2. Assist with submitting job requests for digital and email
3. Submit requests for offers or promotions to appropriate departments, gathering details and business requirements (images, data files, offer details, terms & conditions, legal verbiage, date restrictions, target audience and any qualifying criteria). Work on rounds of proofs and get approvals from stakeholders, submit changes required in E1. Submit requests to ESS Analytics team (Pull data, campaign information and criteria)
4. Audit home cards and images, ensure old content or expired offers are deactivated in CQ
5. Work in Spredfast to approve social content so app is populated with appropriate user generated content.Will work in Hospitality marketing department with the Digital Marketing team.
Preferred Major and/or Minor of Study: Mobile, Digital, Web, Business, Marketing
Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Ability to learn new software
Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines.
Back to top