Marketing Specialist (CES/OHC)
- Las Vegas, NV
The Offer Support Specialist I role is part of a team of Specialists and Coordinators who support all Marketing Products across the enterprise in a 24/7 environment. The Marketing Operations Support team is a critical part of the Marketing Shared Services team. This team supports the daily needs of the various Marketing teams from Direct Marketing, Marketing Strategy (POD), Email, Studio & Digital. Furthermore this team supports 24/7 live offers that are guest facing and revenue impacting across 35+ Casinos.
In addition, this role works closely with Product Marketing, Enterprise Analytics, Information Technology, Marketing Strategy (POD) and Direct/Email Marketing Operations. This role owns the support and continuous adoption for strategic products that support Caesars' acquisition, conversion, and retention of customers in an Omni channel marketing environment.
The following are key responsibilities of the Offer Support Specialist I role:
- Serves as the first point of support for business end users for all products supported by Marketing Operations, problem determination/isolation, analyzing problem data, performing data analysis, documenting findings, escalating complex problems to the appropriate area or service vendors and communicating final resolution to clients and users
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the marketing products supported and their operational functions, including how to problem solve for common business support items
- Uses a combination of interviewing and documentation skills to produce proper issue documentation for support team to continually improve their documentation on training and opportunities for improvement
- Respond to all questions through the support queue and ensure all client/user support calls and service requests are handled or escalated in a timely manner
- Supports Business Users in off hours on rotational schedule and be the primary escalation point for issues in non-standard working hours.
- Assist in Salesforce related projects including, but not limited to: training, adoption, support, establishing standards, identifying efficiencies and creating documentation.
- Prepare data in an informational format that can be distributed to all levels of management within the organization
- Assists in the new tool development processes, participating in testing, seed test and UAT to provide feedback from business user perspective.
- Works with IT to understand systems functionality, new enhancements and user-identified opportunities for improvement within Marketing products
- Maintains standard operating procedures, training materials, and support documentation, updating all supported Marketing Products
- Works with manager to develop and administer communication of program enhancements, reminders and ongoing technology changes
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1+ years of relevant marketing or user support experience with strong troubleshooting skills
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification preferred
- Working knowledge in a casino environment is preferred
- Ability to maintain composure and excellent customer/client relations under all circumstances
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously required
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong time-management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the organization
- Computer literate - must be literate in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
Back to top