Marketing Shared Services Specialist
Coordinate and perform ongoing tasks to support the Pod team in developing and executing marketing strategies for subset of Pod properties.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
• Hold the ability to support a complex job from start to finish with moderate guidance from management on framework and execution.
• Ensures jobs are consistently well-structured, logical and easy to understand for all parties.
• Ability to maintain matrices.
• Create and develop rules and regulations for Events and Promotions and work with property partners to ensure accurate details and submission to the regulatory bodies.
• Create and develop Event Announcements/Fact Sheets for all Events and Promotions and work with property partners and POD leadership to ensure accuracy and setup.
• Draft value proposition and compelling copy as well as review and provide critical feedback on collateral.
• Track assigned jobs to ensure that the workflow is progressing and the mail is dropped on time.
• Support Sr. Specialist Marketing POD on jobs.
• Actively work with Advantage Promotional Systems (APS) software team and property partners in the requesting, development and testing of APS programs.
• Develop and maintain basic relationships with vendors essential to completing the jobs both internal and external including managing contracts with 3rd party vendors.
• Works on cross-market projects and actively seeks opportunities to contribute across markets.
• Makes improvements to templates/processes and creates new tools and processes in support of business needs.
• Support Pod Leader, POD Director and Pod Manager in coordinating the development of monthly Marketing strategy for pod properties, including:
- Drafting monthly calendars of on-property marketing activities and offer matrices
- Coordinating with marketing analytics to develop revenue builds and update calendars/matrices to meet budget targets
- Tracking inputs and feedback from other marketing functions on calendar plans
- Coordinating with on-site marketing team to track execution of marketing activities and ensuring all execution issues resolved
• Understanding of business acumen necessary to troubleshoot and solve problems with moderate guidance from supervisor.
• This position will carry a great influence over the guest experience and the product presented.
• Success in this role will be identified by the ability to create and execute jobs for designated properties with full understanding and ease of execution for other shared services and property partners.
• Successful candidates are vocal with ideas and also not afraid to present challenges to property partners, senior team, and their peer set. The candidate who will be successful is a good bridge builder and must successfully be able to present a vision and create advocates. This position will work in tandem with property partners, Direct Mail (DM), Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) analytics, and the APS vendor to do the heavy lifting in the development process.
• Work with peers within and across Pod teams to ensure collaboration and best practice sharing across Pods
• Others with whom they will interface and interact
- Enterprise wide Property Events Team
- DM Team
- Property Senior Marketing Leaders
- External Vendor Group
- Internal Service Group
• All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• One year previous Marketing experience within the Casino industry
• Some Direct Marketing or Special Events experience and basic understanding of Marketing and Finance and drivers of performance
• Must be able to organize and maintain a wide variety of activities in a multi-tasking fast paced format.
• Computer literate with software systems to include IBM, Windows, Excel, Publisher, Experience One (E1), Adobe, APS and Ariba.
• Must be able to analyze customer tracking, reinvestment, proforma, postforma and expense sheets.
• Minimum 21 years of age.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building and problem solving skills are required.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to make sound decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
• Must possess a friendly attitude and enjoy interacting with internal and external customers.
• Must be flexible to work long hours when necessary.
• Willingness to work hard to learn from top marketers
• Must present a well-groomed appearance that is business appropriate.
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top