Marketing Database Analyst
Responsible for timely and accurate processing of company-wide list requests and complex ad hoc queries. Helps build and maintain corporate database tools to increase productivity. Ensures the processes around data manipulation are efficient, accurate and meet the highest levels of data security.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): N/A
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
- The ability to write queries to extract data from multiple databases and summarize data for meaningful data comparisons is critical to this position, with expert level knowledge of the relational databases, including table and join structures, what the data means, and what the data can be used to measure.
- Helps define requests for support from other business areas, especially properties. Supports clients in developing strategic database marketing segmentation programs which improve marketing efficiencies.
- Follows suppression processes to ensure that we are in compliance with our legal obligations to suppress prohibited individuals from our mailings. Manages all queries and list requests to ensure confidentiality of guest information.
- Cross Property lists. Execute cross property lists and deliver within required time parameters to property marketing teams
- Daily Coordination of DAT Team. Ensure all lists are provided on time and are accurate
- Responsible for Adhoc Data Pulls
- Understanding and interpreting the needs of Marketing Requests
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Quantitative college degree or equivalent work-experience. This candidate should have 3+ years of experience in complex data manipulation and/or advanced programming
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Strong organizational and facilitating skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Knowledge of relational database query tools, including reading and writing SQL.
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed project plans and ensure completion of associated tasks. Must respond quickly and effectively to changing business environment.
- Understanding of Marketing systems and database architecture. Ideally, has previous exposure to Caesar's databases and tools.
- Outstanding organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A team player with extremely strong data mining communication and interpersonal skills.
Back to top