Marketing Campaign Associate I (TALENT POOL)
The Marketing Campaign Associate role involves responsibility for creative, data and execution components of multiple direct mail and email projects including advertising for promotions, events, gaming, dining, and hotel offers. The role requires fast-paced project management throughout the lifecycle of the campaign, from creation through delivery to the guests.
Each Marketing Campaign Associate is assigned to work on a team that focuses primarily on mailed/emailed campaigns for one property or market. The average workload is 4-5 projects per production month and duties are cyclical, including simultaneous responsibility for project tasks in beginning, intermediate and final stages of completion. Each project will begin with a pre-formulated strategy, and the Associate will receive all details needed to select a creative design, set up offer segmentation, query criteria from an existing database, and set up execution rules. The Associate will own each step of the project once it has been assigned, including routing to reviewers and approvers, vendor interaction, proofing and all inquiries and notifications.
Our most successful team members in this role can be described as follows:
• Confident in their intelligence, adaptability and drive to independently learn
• Organized with high attention to detail
• Passionate about quality performance, with an obvious concern for the way their work and attitude will impact others
• Willing to see any task through to the best of their ability
• Conscious that effective communication is the single most important tool for this job, and is also the hardest to pull off unless fully focused
• Agile enough to glean systems and program expertise and reapply willingly to new processes and methodology
• Prefers to take an active role in finding solutions
• Loves to teach and learn from others, and is committed to making a positive contribution
• Inspired by opportunity for growth
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field
• Copywriting and proofreading experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Familiarity with database structures, database terminology, database management, and database querying tools preferred
• Mobile and Social Media targeted marketing experience helpful
If you have an innovative spirit and want to be part of a team that helps to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards, and delight every guest, every team member, every time, apply today.
Back to top