Manager- Risk Finance & Treasury
This is a key position in the Risk Finance and Treasury department. The role is responsible for effective management and administration of the corporate global insurance program, captive insurance companies operations and broker service relationships. Individual must possess proven ability to take decisive actions to mitigate enterprise contractual risk and must have the ability to take on new and complex risk related projects. Individual must be articulate and a collaborative communicator interfacing daily with vendors, insurance companies, and Senior Management.
Additionally, this position is responsible for the creation of new processes and leads continuous improvement within the department.
- Support Vice President in developing strategic goals with respect to the renewal of corporate insurance programs and operations of two captive insurance companies.
- Effectively manage the renewal process of corporate global insurance program including identification of risk, collection of data, assessing risks, preparation of underwriting submission and review of policies
- Effectively manage the contractual risk and insurance review process within the Enterprise adhering to the service request standard of the department.
- Manage the financial operations of the department including budgeting, forecasting, property allocation, financial modeling, captive operations, invoice payments, and sox audit
- Conduct monthly operating/financial reviews with senior management, researching variances and coordinating financial transactions with accounting/AP departments
- Monthly communications with Accounting, and Management regarding operational variances to plan, assisting in development of corrective actions and follow-ups to ensure desired outcomes are achieved
- Plan, develop, and maintain financial custom reports and presentation
- Audits the validity, accuracy and timeliness of data from various sources and consolidates this data to periodic reports as needed
- Provide support on key metrics to drive process improvement and cost savings
- Effectively manage and engage employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Information Technology, Statistics, or related field, MBA preferred
- 2-6 years relevant insurance management/corporate treasury/banking/finance experience
- Experience in managing people and complex projects
- Experience developing and/or managing budgets using templates, linked worksheets, and parameter-driven estimating techniques
- Experience in Gaming/Entertainment/Hospitality industry preferred
- Must possess highly developed qualitative and quantitative analytically abilities
- Experience in recognizing operational problems through personal observations or P&L analysis and recommending solutions
- Able to understand diverse and complex business requirements
- Ability to conceptualize innovative financial solutions
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated team player
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment; adaptable to change
- Strong project management skills
- Proactively seeks to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes and procedures as part of a continuous improvement program, resulting in recommendations to Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of captive insurance company concepts and operation
- Must have extensive knowledge of Excel
- Must have good problem solving techniques
- Ability to simultaneously manage several complex projects and meet deadlines under pressure while working under limited supervision and maintaining accurate attention to detail
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Director of Marketing Reinvestment
Katy partners with Caesars Entertainment’s Direct Mail and Email Marketing Team, Analysts, and Events Department to create awesome offers and customer participation programs for the Las Vegas region.
Back to top