Manager, Regulatory Compliance (Tahoe)
JOB SUMMARY: :
Property Compliance Manager will oversee and coordinate operational compliance activities and property compliance team members for two or more operational properties. This person will be responsible for monitoring and facilitating Property Compliance Program functions, monitoring and facilitating standardization of compliance functions across the Property, and maintaining excellent relationships with regulatory agencies in the jurisdictions in which the Property operates.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Responsible for ensuring property compliance with the Company's Compliance Program to include, but not limited to, conducting periodic property meetings, communicating with Corporate Compliance Operations, and interacting with property department on Compliance Program components.
- Performs variable research related to, but not limited to, Compliance Program components, jurisdictional requirements, and property based initiatives.
• Coordinates and maintains open liaison with applicable regulatory agencies, including, but not limited to, attending meetings, providing information/assistance, managing responses to requests/audits, and following up on any corrective actions related to regulatory agencies audit findings.
• Coordinates, with Corporate Compliance Operations, all internal control submission, and associated equipments submissions,, and other jurisdictional required submissions. Facilitates all follow-up on submissions, both internally and externally.
• Coordinates gaming and non-gaming systems code load approvals, where applicable. Works with corporate/property marketing in reviewing marketing promotions/events, and submits appropriate documentation for approval to gaming agency, where applicable.
• Responsible for property compliance with Title 31 reporting requirements. Oversees property CTR/SAR process, to include employee new hire and annual refresher training. Reviews applicable reports/documents related to CTR/SAR filings.
• Document, track, communicate, and maintain personnel actions for property Compliance employees.
• Performs other tasks as assigned, to include, but not limited to:
o Coordinates and manages responses to external audits for the property (Federal and non-gaming state agencies)
o Prepares and submit jurisdictional regulatory reports (property specific)
o Assists Corporate Compliance Operations with gathering information in response to subpoenas
o Performs sensitive key audits where required
o Performs follow-up on internal audit findings
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in the gaming Compliance field, with prior supervisory experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret gaming statutes, rules, and regulations. Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, and procedures from an operational perspective, identify any relevant concerns, and formulate or provide input for solutions.
- Ability to manage multi-faceted projects to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English. Ability to respond to inquiries or requests from regulatory agencies. Ability to effectively communicate policies and procedures to groups or individuals of the Company.
- Possess the ability to provide direction and motivate operational property employees.
- Ability to travel
- Must be able to obtain required licensing in applicable jurisdictions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs. (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top