Manager of Corporate Development
The Development team at Caesars plans real estate development and strategic investments in assets throughout the Americas. The mission of this group is to formulate, advance, and implement Caesars development strategy, focusing on master planning development initiatives in markets where Caesars has a significant presence and regional development opportunities as they arise.
Projects include acquisitions of existing assets, ground-up development and redevelopment. Recent efforts include:
- Addition of Octavius Tower and redevelopment of Nobu hotel at Caesars Palace
- Redevelopment and rebranding of the Imperial Palace to the LINQ Hotel and Casino
- Development of the LINQ retail, dining, and entertainment promenade and the High Roller observation wheel
- Opening of new regional casinos in Ohio and Maryland
- Cyclical reinvestment planning for thousands of hotel room renovations across Las Vegas
- 2-3 years of commercial real estate experience
- BA/BS in finance, economics or related fields
- Financial commercial development experience
- Fundamentally sound with development concepts and real estate financial analysis
- Rigorously analytical, with interest and curiosity in our operational business models
- Able to succinctly and clearly communicate business concepts and technical information
- Confident enough to ask critical questions and maintain high quality standards
- Energetic, innovative, relentless, and resilient
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top