The Administrative Coordinator Team ("ACT") was formed to centralize the administrative/coordinator work for the entire Legal Department. As a member of the ACT, the Legal Coordinator will be responsible for administrative/coordinator work supporting the entire Legal Department.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- File Maintenance of Legal Department files including but not limited to: opening, scanning, tracking, filing/linking and closing of electronic files.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to: faxing, scanning, copying and shipping documents, sending and receiving correspondence, answering phone calls and assisting with greater Legal Department administrative needs, as necessary.
- Reviewing and processing bankruptcy court notices, conducting research on Pacer, tracking receipt of notices and filing proofs of claim.
- Reviewing and processing legal bills for payment; tracking payments received from debtors; generating monthly billing and payment reports; maintenance of outside counsel and other vendor's administrative/accounting files.
- Reviewing, tracking, process and distributing court notices.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma (minimum) and continuing study (Legal Secretary).
- Should have at least three (3) year of law firm/legal experience.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Must possess good mathematical skills and clerical aptitude, including the operation of office equipment such as a computer, copier, scanner, fax machine and ten-key adding machine.
- Must have strong prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including email communications).
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and working knowledge of database computer software systems, such as Access, Counsellink, and Time Matters, a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top