- File Maintenance of Legal Department files including but not limited to: opening, scanning, tracking, filing/linking and closing of electronic files.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to: faxing, scanning, copying and shipping documents, sending and receiving correspondence, answering phone calls and assisting with greater Legal Department administrative needs, as necessary.
- Arrange teleconferences and meetings; make travel arrangements and process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and processing bankruptcy court notices, conducting research on Pacer, tracking receipt of notices and filing proofs of claim.
- Reviewing and processing legal bills for payment; tracking payments received from debtors; generating monthly billing and payment reports; maintenance of outside counsel and other vendor's administrative/accounting files.
- Reviewing, tracking, process and distributing court notices.
• High School Diploma (minimum) and continuing study (Legal Secretary).
• Should have at least three (3) years of experience in providing high level administrative support to multiple persons in a legal environment.
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
• Must possess good mathematical skills and clerical aptitude, including the operation of office equipment such as a computer, copier, scanner, fax machine and ten-key adding machine.
• Must have strong prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including email communications). Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and working knowledge of database computer software systems, such as Access, Counsellink, and Time Matters, a plus
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top