Lead Programmer Analyst
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the ongoing operations and development of the company's web sites, associated web services and applications.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Writing Code.
- Testing including writing test cases, executing test cases, performing ad hoc and exploratory testing, creating test automations and coordinating testing activities with other business and IT units.
- Keep abreast of current technology in both hardware and software in order to recommend business solutions that fit system constraints, meet user needs, and match the company's strategic outlook.
- Participate in feasibility and conceptual design, functional design, and general design studies
- Deciphering what is asked vs what is needed.
- Providing operational support for web sites, web services and associated applications including on occasion after hours support.
- Trouble-shoot incidents reported by end-users or monitoring, escalating where necessary to schedule system changes, and discussing resolutions with end-users in order to arrive at a permanent solution.
- Document activities from design to completion to assist future analysts in understanding work solutions.
- Take complex technical ideas and bring them to a high-level to encourage understanding at all levels.
- Proactively escalates to the next level of management and provides recommendation from available options.
- Engage others with related code/products/etc to work together to understand root cause, ripple effects, and an integrated solution.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
6 - 8 years programming experience preferred, with an additional three years of project leadership, systems design/analysis. Must be competent in all aspects of programming and design with minimal direction.
Extensive experience with C#, MSSQL required. Experience with WCF web services and Entity Framework preferred.
Rarely requires guidance, even on most complex systems analysis.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technical training equivalent preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top