INTERN-Employee Relations (Fall Semester)
Under general direction of the Corporate Manager of Human Resources, the Employee Relations Intern assists in the general operations of the organization's employee relations function in a multi-location, multi-state environment. The Employee Relations Intern will uphold supreme integrity and confidentiality for the duration of their internship and beyond. This job will provide exposure to Employee Relations and Employee Engagement.
- Designs and produces training aids and support materials for HR-ER Processes/Procedures
- Assists with the employee badging system and gives on demand service
- Assists and maintain essential functions of the Team Member file room
- Responsible to assist in planning, supporting and participating in Corporate HR-sponsored events for Corporate Employees
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism with all Team Member interactions and maintains confidentiality while assisting HR Director, Manager of HR and the rest of the HR Team with projects/assignments
- Supports and participates in Corporate recognition and rewards program
- Assists with other projects and tasks related to employee relations as a strategic function of the business
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Actively enrolled in a college or university as a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student
- Preferred candidate will be able to work regular business hours, 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday
- Proficient in Windows environment with strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL/PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of job, the employee constantly operates a computer and other office devices such telephones, copy machines, fax machines, etc; occasionally move about inside the office to access storage areas, cabinets and office machinery; constantly communicate via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily in doors in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal-to-moderate during non-event days and moderate-to-loud during event days.
- After spending 10 weeks with our team, student is expected to incorporate all he/she has learned in a presentation, and make at least 2-3 recommendations on current processes for a successful completion of the course.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top