Interactive Marketing Intern
The Interactive Marketing Intern will learn about the various marketing teams and downstream channels that collaborate to ensure an offer comes to fruition. They will learn how to apply creative marketing with understanding of technical capabilities.
Key Job Functions:
- Setup and execute real time & digital offer requests and handle inquiries within established timelines.
- Assist with creating material to brief property on upcoming offers
- Perform administration functions including, but not limited to, maintaining team documentation and shared network resources
- Participate in product testing, as needed for Promotional Kiosks, and Play by Total Rewards app
- Other tasks related to team as assigned or requested by Manager or Specialist
Key Job Requirements:
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong time-management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the organization
- Able to use a Windows-based PC and have intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- Support digital marketing offers during normal business hours and occasionally outside normal business hours as needed.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and train property operators
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
Back to top