Indirect Procurement Associate
Indirect Procurement Professionals, Why not come work "Where We Inspire Grown-Ups to Play!!"
Caeasrs Entertainment is seeking Indirect Procurement Associates and Managers
The Sourcing Associate is a member of a sourcing team that will report to the Vice President, Strategic Sourcing in supporting Category Owners in the development and execution of sourcing projects of various complexity levels. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to pursue a Strategic Sourcing career. We are pursuing candidates skilled in procurement methodology and analytics, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should be prepared to be fully engaged, aggressively seek out sourcing and system knowledge, and independently manage themselves from start to finish on tasks assigned to them.
• Executing simple to complex sourcing projects, from start to finish, including but not limited to – validating sourcing requests per guidelines, analyzing requirements, communicating with requester’s to close any data gaps, preparing and publishing the RFx/e-auction.
• Identified suppliers for bidding, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation, analyzing and summarizing proposals.
• Coordinating evaluation of suppliers and facilitating decision makings.
• Assist in sourcing idea identification through spend analytics.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data in Excel using pivot tables and various other key Excel functions to analyze, organize and present data.
• Ability to synthesize data, draw conclusion, and make recommendations based on understanding objectives and requirements.
• Work with Caesars stakeholders to clearly document business requirements for in-scope products and services.
• Work with Category Owners to leverage eSourcing tools to execute go-to-market strategies, including but not limited to, RFx & e-Auctions.
• Assist in managing the contracting process, including but not limited to, contract drafting, redlining, approvals, and execution.
• Coordinate program implementation, including the setup of contract compliance tools.
• Manage vendor setup including COI verification, vendor profile completeness and e-Enablement.
• Issue identification and resolution.
• Execute vendor performance tracking through systemic and qualitative feedback measures.
• Additional analytics, sourcing, contract administration, and vendor management functions as needed.
• BA/BS degree in Business or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
• 1-3 years in supply chain, operations, or business.
• Demonstrated teamwork and team leadership capabilities.
• Project management skills including project planning, time management, multitasking, critical path definition.
• Proficient using the Microsoft Professional Suite.
• Experience using purchasing systems. Ariba P2P & Contract Pro experience is preferred.
• Basic to intermediate negotiation skills.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top