HCM Business Analyst
The HCM Business Analyst is responsible for providing information support and strategy for the Human Resources team. Activities will include planning and aligning strategies with the Oracle HCM vision and ensuring delivery and ongoing support of data and technology that enable HR to fulfill the business needs of the Caesars organization.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of enterprise HR by monitoring business trends and patterns and aligning support to fulfill business needs. Duties include process development, project management, systems analysis, change control, interface and data management, reporting, effective communication and exchange with internal customers and external supplier-partners. The candidate should be viewed both internally and externally as both an Oracle HCM technical expert.
The HCM Business Analyst will report to the Director of HR Transformation.
In this role, you will...
• Work closely with the HR operational teams to identify, assess and document business processes across multiple business divisions and departments, quickly understanding business process issues, working through resolutions and creating corresponding documentation
• Act as an liaison with IT and vendors for all systems and business process integration
• Meet with users and user groups to understand individual system needs
• Manage third party vendors that provide on-going support for existing systems
• Monitor and respond to implementation issues, including data entry, report requests, processing problems, system errors, new setup requests and interface troubleshooting
• Plan, implement, test and support software updates and new functionality
• Create and execute functional test plans as needed
• Provide end-user assistance, training and support documentation for key HR systems, interfaces, and data
• Analyze deployment and related processes for business risk and procedural impact
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related discipline with an IT focus
• Minimum 3 years of HRIS experience
• Must have demonstrated experience in Human Resources with an IT interest or IT experience with a focus on business process improvement and support for HR systems
• Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo implementation/support experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of information systems and HR-related information technology including Oracle HCM Cloud
• Must be action oriented – quick to start initiatives and take the lead
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good understanding of HR and IT security and controls
• Project management skills – must be able to set project schedules, manage tasks, influence others and mitigate project risks
• Communication – must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to effectively communicate with business leadership
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top