HCM Business Analyst
The HCM Business Analyst is responsible for providing information support and strategy for the Human Resources team. Activities will include aligning strategies with the Oracle HCM and Taleo vision while ensuring delivery and ongoing support of HR technology.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of enterprise HR by monitoring business trends and patterns and aligning support to fulfill business needs. Duties include process development, project management, systems analysis, change control, interface and data management, reporting, effective communication, and exchange with internal customers and external partners. The candidate should be viewed both internally and externally as both an Oracle HCM functional expert.
The HCM Business Analyst will report to the HRIS Director of HR Transformation.
• Maintains the Oracle HCM and Taleo systems serving as a functional expert.
• Provide end-user assistance, training and support documentation for key HR systems, interfaces, and data
• Act as a liaison with IT and vendors for Oracle HCM and Taleo
• Perform Security Administration tasks in various HR systems including new user account creation and applying approved security roles. Proactively analyze new user roles and suggest appropriate security for workers.
• Monitor various system integrations for errors and provide basic integration issue troubleshooting.
• Troubleshoot Oracle HCM and Taleo tickets to identify and address root causes.
• Monitor and respond to system issues, including data entry, processing problems, system errors, new setup requests and interface troubleshooting
• Escalate system administration and end-user issues to HRIS team members, IT, or our partner vendors, as appropriate. Follow issues through to resolution (including testing, deployment, user communications)
• Maintain documentation for the HCM knowledge base.
• Meet with users and user groups to understand individual system needs
• Responsible for development, testing, implementation, and end user training for all custom workflow development.
• Assist Change Management and Instructional Management with operational and technical documentation.
• Plan, Test, Implement, and support updates and new functionality
• Create and execute functional test plans as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related discipline with an IT focus
• Minimum 3 years of HRIS experience
• Must have demonstrated experience in Human Resources with an IT interest or IT experience with a focus on support for HR systems
• Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo implementation/support experience a plus
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of information systems and HR-related information technology including Oracle HCM Cloud
• Must be action oriented - quick to start initiatives and take the lead
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of HR and IT security and controls
• Demonstrated knowledge of cloud solutions, data modeling, database concepts and data management
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter that possess a desire to seek optimal solutions and share discovery with colleagues
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top