The Fraud & Controls Analyst is responsible for the identification of fraudulent activity within Caesars' operations. The Analyst works closely with members of the team to support active investigations through statistical analysis and ad hoc reporting. The Analyst is responsible for initiating internal investigations of employees through trend analysis. This position requires an understanding of financial and transactional reporting, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS : Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Prepare and review non-gaming statistical trend analysis reporting emails for property leadership on a monthly basis.
• Initiate investigations based on the identification of fraudulent behavior through data analysis.
• Provide data analysis support for fraud and retail investigations involving employees, vendors/suppliers, tenants, and others as required by the Corporate Fraud and Controls Department.
• Identify violations of Caesars Entertainment policies and procedures via data analysis.
• Assist with other Corporate Investigation functions, as requested.
• Analyze information, problems, situations, and procedures from an operational perspective; identify any relevant concerns, and formulate or provide input for solutions.
• Manage multi-faceted projects to a successful conclusion.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently, while proving to be an integral part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Integrity, advanced professionalism, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all situations.
• Recognize standards required by a regulated business.
• Strong attention to detail and focus on work accuracy.
• Eagerness to learn and adapt to new challenges as they present themselves.
• Knowledge of non-gaming procedures and industry standards for all non-gaming lines of business preferred.
• CFE is preferred, but not required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Four-year college degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred.
• Hospitality industry experience preferred, but not required.
Read, write, speak, and understand the English language. Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Effectively present information and/or a convincing argument to management.
ANALYTICAL AND REASONING ABILITY:
Read, analyze, and interpret financial reporting; accept ambiguous circumstances and take action where answers to a problem are not readily apparent; and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Evaluate information, problems, situations, and practices or procedures to: define the problem or objective; identify relevant concerns or factors; recognize patterns, tendencies and relationships; formulate logical and objective conclusions; and establish alternatives and their implications.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top