First Officer (Falcon 2000EX EASy-Citation XLS)
Business Aviation Pilot: Falcon 2000EX EASy/ Citation XLS First Officer (SIC)
Dynamic FAR 91 corporate aviation department seeks motivated candidates that are interested in joining our team. This position will be structured with professional development as a primary goal: we are looking for our future Captains.
Successful candidates will:
- Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess a positive, team- oriented and professional attitude
- Be fully qualified and competent to serve as Second-In-Command of the aircraft in a safe and professional manner including: in depth knowledge of aircraft systems, performance, loading, ATC procedures, flight planning, meteorology, Federal Aviation Regulations, and applicable international regulations and procedures. Proficient and knowledgeable in the use of airborne radar, Electronic Flight Instrument Systems, and Flight Management Systems.
- Successfully demonstrate instrument flying skills during pre-employment flight check and have an exemplary previous employment record.
- Reside in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- Hold an FAA Airline Transport Pilot and First class medical certificates
- Have experience in corporate flight operations
- Possess at least one aircraft type rating
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours total flight time including 200 hours in turbojet. Experience in Falcon 2000EX EASy and Citation XLS preferred.
- Valid Passport and driver's license
- Ability to operate internationally without restriction
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas, NV
Position includes additional non-flight duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
Position requires extensive travel and the ability to deal with frequent schedule changes.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Director of Marketing Reinvestment
Katy partners with Caesars Entertainment’s Direct Mail and Email Marketing Team, Analysts, and Events Department to create awesome offers and customer participation programs for the Las Vegas region.
Back to top