Business Aviation Pilot: Falcon 2000EX EASy First Officer (SIC)
Dynamic FAR 91 corporate aviation department seeks motivated candidates that are interested in joining our team. This position will be structured with professional development as a primary goal: we are looking for our future Captains.
Successful candidates will:
- Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess a positive, team- oriented and professional attitude
- Be fully qualified and competent to serve as Second-In-Command of the aircraft in a safe and professional manner including: in depth knowledge of aircraft systems, performance, loading, ATC procedures, flight planning, meteorology, Federal Aviation Regulations, and applicable international regulations and procedures. Proficient and knowledgeable in the use of airborne radar, Electronic Flight Instrument Systems, and Flight Management Systems.
- Successfully demonstrate instrument flying skills during pre-employment flight check and have an exemplary previous employment record.
- Reside in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- Hold an FAA Airline Transport Pilot and First class medical certificates
- Have experience in corporate flight operations
- Possess at least one aircraft type rating
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours total flight time including 200 hours in turbojet. Experience in Falcon 2000EX EASy preferred.
- Valid Passport and driver's license
- Ability to operate internationally without restriction
- Ability to relocate to Las Vegas, NV
Position includes additional non-flight duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
Position requires extensive travel and the ability to deal with frequent schedule changes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top