The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial statements and reporting packages within Caesars Entertainment Business Service Center. The Financial Analyst is a critical role in the success of Caesars Entertainment being able to deliver its mission, vision and values.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare and analyze reports on financial results on a monthly and quarterly basis, identify trends and explain fluctuations.
- Work closely with other department leadership on financial matters relating to operating results and fluctuations.
- Assist in streamlining and improving processes, work product, and output.
- Attend Reporting review meetings with department leadership.
- Prepare schedules in support of Quarterly Reporting Packages.
- Support department leaders with analysis support and fluctuation questions as needed.
- Support key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Special Projects – support the team in gathering, analyzing, and presenting data related to special projects
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience Accounting/Finance, Analytics, Audit
- Experience producing analysis, creating reports, communications and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve difficult or complex problems with effective solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a changing environment
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage time, handle frequent deadlines and meet service level agreements
- Ability to provide excellent internal customer service
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong analytical skill and have the ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
- Ability to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- A neat and professional appearance
- Knowledge of computer software: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Nice to Haves
- Gaming or hospitality industry experience
- Advanced Excel skill set
- Oracle and/or Infinium GL and Reporting experience a plus
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
Must be able to do the following:
- read, write, speak, and understand English
- tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights
- work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed
- work independently
- sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (8 hours)
- work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks under time constraint
- respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling employee conflicts
- Handle a heavy business volume and sensitive situations relating to staff and guest problems in a timely manner
- maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways or escalator
- lift and carry up to 50 lbs and have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel
- respond to visual and aural cues
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top