ESS Casino Credit Manager
We are currently seeking candidates for a Manager of ESS Credit position in our Enterprise Shared Service team, located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Credit department provides three essential services: (1) processing casino credit applications providing standard or express/preferred service levels (2) conduct credit worthiness research to support credit approval/decline decisions (3) Monitor property credit approver activity and manage the credit committee process.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS: Include the following:
- Credit application processing – perform credit application evaluations, review consumer credit, bank, gaming credit research and other information as needed to determine credit worthiness and support the approval/denial decision. Make pre-approval message entries in the casino management system.
- Property communications – communicate and coordinate with internal property partners on credit application approval/denial process
- Customer communications – Communicate with credit customers as needed to gather additional information, discuss the credit application process or provide approval/denial notifications.
- Operations analytics – perform regular reviews of prior credit decisions to evaluate decision guidelines. Perform reviews of property TTO decisions to maintain controls on credit decisions made outside the ESS Credit team.
- Credit approver training – provide credit worthiness evaluation training to ESS credit staff and casino marketing and gaming operations staff who are authorized to approve temporary credit lines.
- Implement continuous improvement – perform regular reviews of the credit approval process, identify and implement process changes that improve productivity, speed of service, and minimize external service fees
- Other duties are assigned as required.
Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
- Experience in banking or consumer credit industry
- Knowledge of Property operations and casino systems, Caesars experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to make quick and accurate decisions based on the criteria at hand
- Must have the skill and experience communicating both positive and negative decisions in the best possible light, providing clear and concise reasoning for the decision
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously at various stages of development.
- Must possess highly developed analytical skills and the ability to think creatively about ways to improve casino operations and other casino related businesses.
- Must be technically skilled and have general computer experience
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to co-workers and clients.
- Good writing and communication skills, able to comfortably communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to qualify for a gaming license in multiple jurisdictions the credit department supports
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
5+ years experience in casino industry experience preferred. Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top