ESS Casino Credit Clerk
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family’s success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Clerk position in our Enterprise Shared Service Credit team, located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Credit department provides three essential services: (1) processing casino credit applications providing standard or express/preferred service levels (2) conduct credit worthiness research to support credit approval/decline decisions (3) communicate with internal property or casino patrons requesting information concerning credit applications
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Credit application processing – collect consumer credit, bank, gaming credit reports, gaming activity and other information as needed to prepare a patron credit file to be used for credit worthiness evaluations.
• Enters and adjusts the following information in the Casino Management System:
o Update customer CMS accounts to include:
Consumer credit information
Central Credit information
Message screen - Pre-approval comments
• Scan credit documents into optical storage system
• Handles internal and external inquiries for casino credit information
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Casino industry experience preferred. High School Diploma required Associate’s degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
• Knowledge of Property and Company operations and casino systems; Caesars experience preferred
• Convey an upbeat and positive attitude on the phone while talking to internal clients and external customers in adverse situations
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and able to learn new Casino Database programs as required
• Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously at various stages of completion
• Able to comfortably communicate with internal and external customers
• Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
• Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
• Must be able to qualify for a gaming license in multiple jurisdictions the credit department supports
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top