- JOB SUMMARY:
Caesars Entertainment has implemented a procurement transformation to raise the bar in how we execute and manage day-to-day purchasing, receiving and invoicing transactions with suppliers. Two purchasing systems are used to transact business with suppliers: The Stratton Warren system is used for purchasing inventory goods such as food, beverage and hotel amenities with suppliers; Ariba Procure-to-Pay (P2P) is used for purchasing indirect materials and services with suppliers. The Ariba system will transact about two thirds of all purchases for the company. Once fully utilized, this system will process an estimated 100,000 transactions annually accounting for over $1 billion in purchases and manage a supply chain of 30,000+ suppliers.
The eSourcing Lead is responsible for working with the Strategic Sourcing Category Owner's on building best in class Requests for Proposals & Reverse Auctions. RFx events are a critical element to driving competition so that Caesars Entertainment can realize the best opportunity.
Key day-to-day activities for this position are:
Create & maintain training documents to support RFx events
Oversee and lead Reverse Auctions, supporting the Category Owner's requirements
Proactively identify opportunities to a support Sourcing through RFx events
Lead training events with Suppliers before RFx events
- Collaborate and support the creation of standard and unique RFx templates
- Create and maintain regular reporting and status on RFx events
- Provide Level 1 & 2 support on troubleshooting RFx events
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in eSourcing for procurement/supply chain systems
- Strong proficiency with transactional purchasing systems.
- Experience with Ariba Procurement On-Demand (Buyer) is a plus
- Broad knowledge of spend management strategies and/or procurement, sourcing, category management and supplier performance & information management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and knowledge of other software systems
- Bachelors degree is required. Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred
- Ability to understand business process and communicate to technical resources
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and positive energy to succeed
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Passion to provide great service to internal customers (e.g., sourcing professionals, property operators and management)
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed consistent with our Code of Commitment (Refer to www.caesars.com/corporate)
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top