This position works closely with the Entertainment Settlement Manager, Entertainment Analysts, and the VP of ESS Entertainment Planning Analytics for the Las Vegas Region. This role is a combination of the beginning and end of settlements preparation for over 40 Live Entertainment shows, Resident Artists and Special Events as well as a variety of tasks unique to entertainment in a fast paced/strict deadline environment with minimal supervision. The primary function for the Entertainment Specialist is to pull reports for the analysts, maintain settlement summaries, process wires/checks for producers upon request and maintain files for all shows in the Las Vegas Region.
This position will also prepare easier settlements weekly and be able to assist analysts with portions of their settlements when necessary. In addition, the Specialist will be given projects to work on by both the Settlement Manager and the VP of ESS Entertainment Planning Analytics of all natures as well as simple internal views. Monthly the Entertainment Specialist will assist the Settlement Manager with preparing the GL Detail as well as analyzing the P&L for the smaller shows that he/she is responsible for. This person will be responsible for the validity, accuracy and timeliness of data that they pull as well as payments to the shows/producers all under strict audit controls.
At times, the Specialist may be asked to assist with payments and payment confirmation to high profile resident artists under the strictest of confidentiality. Stronger candidates will have ticketing or settlement background and/or accounting or administrative experience at a fast paced company.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): None
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Prior Box Office or Archtics Experience a plus.
- Attention to detail in report generation and conduct basic analyses.
- General Accounting experience a plus.
- Must possess initiative and be dependable.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Ability to set and achieve high standards of performance.
- Trustworthy with ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will have business degree in accounting/finance or have a background in ticketing or entertainment.
- Experience with Word, Excel, and 10 key by touch.
- College degree in business, accounting or finance.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top