Entertainment Marketing Specialist
Job Description - Entertainment Marketing Specialist
- Maintain communication with artist management to ensure both parties' objectives are aligned in order to maximize ticket sales and revenue
- Schedule monthly entertainment emails and presale emails for new and upcoming shows and performance dates with the Email Marketing team and provide tracking tags in order measure sales, engagement and the effectiveness of each email
- Work with Hotel Performance team to ensure that all entertainment content on Caesars.com is current and to add/update content when new shows and performance dates are announced
- Work with Property Marketing team to identify and schedule appropriate placements on property that will increase awareness for our shows and to ensure that all outdoor creative is printed and delivered to OOH vendors before specific deadlines
- Strategize with traditional and digital media teams to book and schedule media/advertising year round that will reach the appropriate target audiences and encourage ticket sales and conversion. Work with them to actualize expenses on a monthly basis for budget and spend pacing purposes.
- Work with and provide guidance to Studio team and digital designers to create and size show art and ensure that all creative meets Caesars Brand standards
- Review/Approve proposed artist promotions in target DMAs and markets to encourage awareness and ticket sales
- Serve as the main point of contact for prize fulfillment (show tickets, meet & greets, hotel stay, etc.) for promotions (broadcast, print, charitable, etc.)
- Provide content for shows on a monthly basis that will be included in Total Rewards eNewsletters and social posts, as well as the PlaybyTR App
- Provide a weekly Caesars Entertainment Show Guide to Concierge in Las Vegas in order to provide the most up-to-date show schedule for guests
- Work with Settlement team and provide them with monthly show expenses and backup for artist reimbursement
- Create purchase orders for vendors who provide services that the entertainment team books and handles directly: broadcast production, art/admat production, Live Nation digital campaigns
- Schedule presale emails, spotlight placements, and ticket alerts with Ticketmaster team
- Maintain communication with Ticketmaster team to ensure that all artist content is current and up-to-date on artist-event pages
- Work with ticket brokers (and liaisons to ticket brokers) to ensure they have all of the necessary show assets and collateral to properly promote the shows and schedule time for artists/artist representatives in order for them to have face-to-face interaction and promotion
- Use Google Analytics to determine the correlation between marketing plans/campaigns/initiatives and website traffic to our entertainment pages
- Put together exclusive employee offers and work with Internal Communications team to send these out to CET Corporate and Property team members
- Maintain up-to-date artwork and admat files for future creative reference and for the use of non-Caesars partners
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top