Enablement Support Specialist
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play" fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Establish and implement Caesars Entertainment strategic sourcing processes and practices within the assigned region. Lead corporate-wide Procurement programs and initiatives within region. Serve and contribute as key member of Purchasing Operation - Project Management Team.
The Support is responsible for assisting our properties with deployment of the Ariba solutions (Sourcing, Contract Management, P2P and Supplier Management). The team will help lead the properties in the build, testing and deployment of Ariba software solution and associated business processes while providing project planning and management services.
• Understand local and regional standard operating procedures (SOP's), workflows, and processes, and determine opportunities for improvement and standardization across Caesars Entertainment.
• Train, supervise, and lead the purchasing resources at the regional, project, and site levels within region and/or line of business during the deployment.
• Deployment responsibilities include assisting properties throughout the various phases of Ariba's solution deployment including (but not limited to): process configuration, feature/functionality demos, user interface configuration, user and supplier set-up.
• The Support will act as a liaison between the Purchasing Operation Project Management Team and various groups within Caesars Entertainment such as Technical Support, Purchasing Operations, Regional Purchasing
• Ability to learn to be conversant in features, functionality and applicability of Sourcing, Contract Management, P2P and Supplier Management as well Proactively collaborates with manager and teammates to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution deployment Basic Minimum Qualifications
• Develop and lead training programs to various users; Basic P2P Users, Advance Users, and Procurement roles. Should be comfortable with public speaking and working with various level of management to include Executives.
• Performance of administrative and analytical duties to support the Procurement department. Work to ensure optimal efficiency is achieved within the department and with systems.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with eProcurement Software Solution
• Experience implementing one of these modules - Ariba Strategic Sourcing, Buying, Commerce Automation and Supply chain collaboration
• Experience with other cloud procurement applications and other modules a plus
• Preferred, but not necessary, to have worked with Fieldglass and Oracle
• knowledge of spend management strategies and/or procurement, sourcing, category management and supplier performance & information management
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and knowledge of other software systems
Bachelors degree is required. Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred
• Ability to understand business process and communicate to technical resources
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Enthusiasm and positive energy to succeed
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
• Passion to provide great service to internal customers (e.g., sourcing professionals, property operators and management)
• Enthusiasm and drive to succeed consistent with our Code of Commitment (Refer to www.caesars.com/corporate)
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top