Email Marketing Specialist (CES/OHC)
- Las Vegas, NV
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing overall support for Email Marketing initiatives for all Caesars Entertainment properties. The incumbent will support a fast-paced team, focused on driving online room revenue and customer engagement through email newsletters, trigger communications, lifecycle marketing and promotional campaigns.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Execute email communications
• Coordinate activities of design, content and development teams to meet multiple, interdependent deadlines
• Provide suggestions/improvements to your own work as well as other team members' work
• Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in assigned email campaign type
• Execute complex emails/campaigns
• Establish relationships with key property contacts
• Build and rigorously test each email, verifying copy, layout, links, and dynamic content as well as assessing and addressing any spam risks
• Execute flawless QA
• Lead 5 or more projects each year while being involved in a minimum of 3 other projects
• Support all training efforts including the creation of training documentation
• Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field. Digital marketing experience with understanding of email best practices for design, subject lines, copy, testing, calls to action etc.
• Demonstrates strong, up-to-date knowledge in email best practice design, subject lines, layout, copy and calls to action
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
• Experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other ESP
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Dreamweaver are key)
• Strong email-related HTML experience required, web design experience preferred
• Ability to manipulate HTML and to create emails without the use of a WYSIWYG within the email service provider tool
• Proficiency in AMPscript or other scripting language to create variations with a single email
• Ability to write and execute SOQL queries and/or understanding of database querying
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Superior communication, writing, presentation, and follow-up skills
• Evidence of learning quickly and ability to build on existing business foundations
• Excellent time and project management with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to take ownership and initiative, and work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
• Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively, handle multiple high priority projects concurrently and react quickly to shifting priorities
• Ideal candidate will have a passion for email marketing, be driven to achieve results, be detail oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic about taking on responsibilities and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, all while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Candidate should have a strong working knowledge and understanding of the internet and familiarity with content management tools, new media and/or product development.
• Must have a proven ability to successfully manage multiple, different streams of work in a challenging, dynamic environment.
• MUST have excellent WRITTEN and oral communication skills and able to comfortably communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Back to top