Email Marketing Coordinator
The Email Marketing Coordinator is an entry-level position responsible for providing overall support for Email Marketing initiatives for all U.S. and Canadian properties. The incumbent will support a fast-paced team, focused on driving online room revenue and customer engagement through email newsletters, trigger communications, lifecycle marketing and promotional campaigns.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): N/A
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist with execution of property specific and regional emails campaigns, compiling results and sending out notifications
• Rigorously test and proofread each email, verifying copy, layout, links, and dynamic content as well as assessing and addressing any spam risks
• Suggest creative new ways to market properties through concept development and graphic design
• Review and analyze email performance data to identify trends and opportunities and develop strategy and best practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness of campaign results
• Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field.
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
• Excellent communication, proofreading and organizational skills required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, preferred
• Evidence of learning quickly and ability to build on existing business foundations
• Excellent time and project management with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to take ownership and initiative, and work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
• Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively, handle multiple high priority projects concurrently and react quickly to shifting priorities
• Candidate should have a strong working knowledge and understanding of the internet and familiarity with content management tools, new media and/or product development.
• Must have a proven ability to successfully mange multiple, different streams of work in a challenging, dynamic environment.
• MUST have excellent WRITTEN and oral communication skills and able to comfortably communicate to all levels of the organization
• . Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top