eCommerce Optimization Manager (CES/OHC)
- Las Vegas, NV
eCommerce Optimization Manager is responsible for the coordination, execution, and analysis of optimization efforts on Caesars.com. The primary focus of this role is to enhance all of parts of the web experience by planning, implementing, and analyzing tests and optimization efforts that ultimately drive increased conversions, revenue, and loyalty program sign ups. This role also administrates the Adobe Marketing Cloud, including and especially the web analytics implementation, tag management, and testing/personalization campaign management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Manager test projects from ideation, asset collection/building, test-building and execution
- Provide actionable, solutions-oriented metrics, insights and recommendations that lead to audience, traffic and conversion growth
- Analyze and derive actionable insights of website audience, website traffic, traffic drivers, and website usage and trends.
- Conduct deep-dive analyses into click stream data and usage patterns to drive insights that can help guide digital marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with digital marketing to tell a cohesive story about the end-to-end digital user experience and pathways.
- Responsible for the design and results of digital marketing tests end-to-end from on-site to offsite to drive learning(s)
- Ensures testing is reliable, statistically significant, ongoing, and conducted rapidly
- Conducts analysis of test results and makes recommendations for rapid follow-up testing
- Partner with BI to ensure data consistency and data governance standards are met
- Implementation of variables through to new platforms as needed
- Continuous maintenance, troubleshooting and testing of variables to ensure data consistency
- Partner with other leaders across Content, Site Development, and User Experience in the development of the project plan
- Implement personalizations and short-term experiences through Target that would otherwise require development releases and task prioritization that would take longer to implement
- Training of business users for all applications
- Administer enterprise-wide use of all Adobe Marketing Cloud applications
- Hiring and HR duties as needed for team members
- Governance and maintenance of traits and segments across all platforms
- Bachelor's degree in related area, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years work experience in e-commerce, with focus on web analytics, testing, and site optimization
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies, especially in an e-commerce environment
- Familiarity with various web and mobile debugging tools
- Experience with web testing platforms, such as Adobe Target
- Experience with web analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics Premium
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects and complex processes
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to a wide range of audiences
- Enthusiastic to work with cross-functional, highly matrixed teams
- Nimble; able to modify or change direction quickly when needed
Back to top