D-List Bar Apprentice (CES/VEG)
The primary responsibility of the Bar Apprentice is to provide excellent service to all guests who approach the bar, keeps the bar area cleaned and stocked at all times, and assist the Bartender with various duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Cleans bar area, including bar tops, sinks, glasses, refrigerators and other bar appliances.
- Acknowledges, greets and converses with customers who approach the bar.
- Prepares and pours all types of drinks for customers and cocktail servers upon request.
- Processes all cash transactions by accepting money and making necessary change accurately, while presenting customer with bar receipt.
- Converts cash to coin for any customers playing the slot machines in the bar area.
- Calls a designated slot employee when needed by a guest or bartender.
- Work requires 6 months prior Bartender or Bar Apprentice experience.
- Work requires at least 1 year previous money handling position.
- Must have knowledge of beverages, glassware, and garnishes.
- Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Must present a neat and professional appearance.
- Work requires interactions with customers, public and co-workers.
- Work requires teamwork with other staff members.
- Work requires ability to accurately count money and provide change.
- Work requires schedule flexibility which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fast paced, high volume environment involving constant public. Requires standing, walking, and lifting a minimum of 15-20lbs repeatedly. Shifts may vary based on business needs. Must be able to tolerate secondary tobacco smoke.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top