Director of Strategic Finance
We are seeking applicants for a Director of Strategic Finance who will report to the Vice President of Strategic Finance.
This individual will partner with internal Development and M&A teams to support Caesars' evaluation of inorganic growth opportunities. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for traditional corporate financial planning activities including strategic capital allocation, annual operational budgeting and cash flow modeling.
Key activities include:
Qualified candidate will need to be an experienced financial professional with proven leadership skills, technical competency within corporate finance, strong executive level communication skills and previous success with complex project management. Candidate needs to be especially proficient in building and reviewing financial models in Excel. Candidate needs to excel in a high-transaction volume, tight timeline environment, and needs to be able to be managed by objective. High-level of self-sufficiency, ability to work through problems, persistent curiosity and strong attention to detail are critical for success.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier program in one of the following areas or in an equivalent technical field: Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or Accounting
- MBA from leading business school strongly preferred
- 7+ years of professional work experience in a strategy and/or financial analysis role
- Ability to accept ambiguous circumstances and take action where answers to a problem are not readily apparent
- Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, practices or procedures to: define the problem or objective, identify relevant concerns or factors, identify patterns, tendencies and relationships, formulate logical and objective conclusions, recognize alternatives and their implications
- Strong fluency in financial analysis techniques and valuation theory
- Ability to develop, inspire, and motivate team of analysts
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage in a fast-changing dynamic environment with many different stakeholders
- Proven problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical abilities
- Strong executive-level communications skills
- The ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top