Director of AML Program Management
The Director – Anti-Money Laundering Compliance will direct and coordinate enterprise-wide compliance activities as mandated by the Company's Compliance Program. This person will be responsible for monitoring and facilitating Corporate Compliance Program functions, monitoring and facilitating standardization of compliance functions across the Company, and maintaining excellent relationships with regulatory agencies in the jurisdictions in which the Company operates at the state, federal and international levels
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): AML Compliance Managers (2-3), Senior AML Analysts
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervising the Corporate Compliance staff, to include AML Compliance Managers over the SAR Investigations team (Senior SAR Analysts and SAR analysts), AML Program Management team (Managers over AML systems and analytics, quality assurance and testing, and AML program management), Customer Due Diligence team (investigators and senior investigators), or the AML Operations team (Regional and property Regulatory Compliance Officers)
- Developing department employees using a consistent approach that clearly represents department expectations.
- Directing and monitoring all activities and responsibilities related to the AML and sanctions Compliance Program requirements.
- Directing, monitoring and overseeing the company's suspicious activity monitoring program and related investigations as required under the AML Compliance Program on an enterprise basis, including investigations that will be managed by the Caesars Interactive Entertainment Compliance Manager, and international properties owned or managed by the company.
- Directing, monitoring and overseeing the company's customer due diligence and OFAC programs and related investigations on an enterprise basis, including international properties owned or managed by the company.
- Directing, monitoring and overseeing the company's AML technology and analytics strategies, quality assurance, program testing, risk assessment and training functions.
- Directing, monitoring and overseeing execution of the company's AML and OFAC programs at the property-level.
- Working with regional compliance leads on any regulatory requirements pertaining to company initiatives, enhancements, projects, or developments.
- Monitoring and coordinating all AML/sanctions compliance efforts and activities for the company's international properties to ensure proper reporting is occurring and the company's policies are being implemented.
- Assisting the SVP, Corporate AML Officer in preparing all materials for AML Oversight Committee meetings, Compliance Committee meetings, and coordinating any follow-up action items, to include ensuring any actions taken by the Committees are communicated and implemented. Additionally, assist on preparing all applicable materials for the Board of Director meetings.
- Assisting the SVP, Corporate AML Officer with all communication with regulatory agencies, to include, but not limited to, establishing relationship with agencies in new jurisdictions for the company, reporting significant matters, and ensuring all regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Assisting the SVP, Corporate AML Officer in directing internal and external investigations for non-routine matters as needed. Ensuring that all investigations are properly managed and those material findings are addressed and reported to the applicable senior management team.
- Assisting the SVP, Corporate AML Officer with the preparation of the department budget and monitoring department spending.
- Performing other task as assigned by the SVP, Corporate AMLOfficer.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- Minimum seven years of experience in the gaming and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance fields, with prior supervisory experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret gaming statutes, rules, and regulations. Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, and procedures from an operational perspective, identify any relevant concerns, and formulate or provide input for solutions.
- Ability to manage multi-faceted projects to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English. Ability to respond to inquiries or requests from regulatory agencies. Ability to effectively communicate policies and procedures to groups or individuals of the Company.
- Possess the ability to provide direction and motivate operational property employees.
- Must be able to obtain required licensing in applicable jurisdictions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs. (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top