Director Internal Communications
Director Internal Communications
This position is responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated strategic internal communications strategy that engages and inspires employees and increases adoption of the Caesar Entertainment's goals as outlined in the strategic architecture across the enterprise. This position will also ensure that the most effective channels are being utilized to distribute targeted and meaningful communications that reinforce the company's Mission, Vision and Values with a focus on digital communications. In addition, this role will develop communications tools to support key company-wide initiatives to ensure consistency in branding and messaging.
- Manage the conversion of property communications platform from traditional vehicles including print and collateral to digital systems throughout the enterprise.
- Co-lead with Information Technology the planning and implementation of new communication technology tools including Intranet and Mobile Applications.
- Guide strategy for technology content development and training that drives colleague engagement and develop plan to increase adoption of digital platforms.
- Develop and manage relationships and effectively interact with a range of stakeholders, including senior executives, property leaders and department managers to understand how internal communications can promote company-wide initiatives and effectively launch new programs.
- Build and manage a portfolio of Internal Communications best practices to increase management of resources, effectiveness of messaging, adherence to branding for all properties across the company.
- Drive Internal Communications efforts by facilitating information sharing among subject matter experts and by consulting with key department leaders across the company to ensure message alignment and consistency.
- Work closely with property management teams across the enterprise to evaluate execution of communication programs and to provide guidance to property Internal Communications teams.
- Support the property Internal Communications teams by creating a portfolio of communications tools to communicate messages through a variety of channels (e.g., meetings, videos, back of house postings, mobile app, social media, electronic and written communications and collateral).
- Partner with Human Resources team to ensure announcements, new programs and initiatives meet brand standards and are delivered effectively to the target audience in a timely manner.
- Plan and perform research activities pertaining to internal communications vehicles and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Assist the Senior Management Team to develop content for property leaders including Town Hall Meetings, Leadership Summits, videos, social media, blogs and newsletters.
- Lead and manage Internal Communications team, ensuring that team members have the coaching and performance management to assure employee development.
- Oversee and manage outside vendors as appropriate.
- Oversees Internal Communications Manager, Senior Internal Communications Specialist, Internal Communications Specialists (2), Internal Communications Coordinator, and Digital Internal Communications Manager (position to be approved and filled)
- BA or BS degree required in Journalism, Communications, Social Media, Television and Film or related field
- 7+ years of experience
- Proven ability to produce compelling stories
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Some level of availability for after-hours and weekend assignments
- Travel may be required (15%)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top