Direct Sales Manager
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family’s success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
The Caesars Direct Sales Manager will have the overall responsibility for building and managing sales efforts to achieve the Company’s financial goals booking groups of 10-30 sleeping rooms and meeting space. This will include the oversight and coordination of your specific assigned market.
Caesars Entertainment is looking for a seasoned sales manager who will drive Caesars In-Market sales process in order to achieve revenue goals in his/her market. This individual must be a creative, high energy, hands on, take charge executive with proven sales skills. Additional characteristics include:
- Solicit and book programs which maximize revenue for Rooms, Food and Beverage, meeting room rental, etc.
- Finalize Contracts with Clients
- Make Sales Calls to promote facilities including appointments in your own location as well as occasional trips to other locations for Tradeshows, Familiarization Events, Site Inspections, etc.
- Conduct and arrange site inspections to meeting planners and other prospective clients.
- Meet individual and team booking goals.
- Complete Prospecting calls
- Make sure pre $& Post trip reports (including expense reports) are completed and submitted on time.
- Consistently meet measurable objectives for properties sales growth.
- Create demand for Caesars properties and increase sales revenue by driving the Caesars Sales brand.
- Personally lead and close high volume account sales opportunities with the intent to gain market share.
- Persistently work toward unquestionable customer retention and satisfaction that will result in customers being enthusiastic references, thus increase brand awareness.
- Create strong collaborative partnerships with property operations that work to accomplish their goals while continuing to build brand identity and delivery in day to day operations.
- Consistently communicate with team and drive superior performance.
- Act as support network for all sales people in his/her region, assisting them in meeting and exceeding all goals and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other regions, Property and In-Market, Meeting operators and customers
- Handle all employee related Human resources issues with regards to appropriate communication, counseling as well as disciplinary matters as needed.
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of prior Hotel Meeting Sales Experience preferred
- Proven experience selling hospitality to a diverse set of customers.
- Extensive experience managing an In-Market sales force working remotely.
- A track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into a diverse group of customers.
- Excellent oral, written, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills required.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to act quickly and exercise good judgment under pressure/conflict situations
- High volume, fast paced, frequent interruptions
- Must be enthusiastic and efficient and work well with co-workers and management
- Long hours involved, flexible working hours, and available on weekends and holidays
- Must be able to travel
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognizestandards required by a regulated business
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top