Developer I is a technical/analyst position, with shared responsibility for the development and maintenance of various accounting systems, and automated interfaces which are utilized by all departments within the Caesars Entertainment Business Services organization. This position is also responsible for data collection and analysis, user support, under the direction and guidance or in conjunction with other technical team members.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is able to participate and eventually lead system and process improvement initiatives.
- Able to quickly learn the Caesars Entertainment Business Services existing financial systems and data architecture, and act as a primary resource for determining how best to utilize, or improve upon, those data assets to provide business value.
- Able to document and communicate clear and concise recommendations, and technical specifications, for the automation of processes to increase efficiencies and improve end-to-end processes
- Deliver automation, data analysis, and presentation tools using service and web based architectures.
- Provide problem/issue analysis and resolution skills, inclusive of ability to document and communication root cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Act as a liaison between front line Finance employees and the project development team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
One to three years of in a technical product development environment, preferably in an Accounting/Finance field.
Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Experience with production operating systems, transaction processing systems, relational database architecture, and various types of computer equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Basic, SQL Server, and the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Experience in multiple programming languages and tools, including at least one of the following: PowerShell, SQL, SSIS, VB, C+, .net
- Administration experience with Windows and Microsoft server tools.
- Web development experience, specifically in database backed web development, HTML 4/5, and CSS.
- Demonstrated database design experience, with specific emphasis on database modeling and design for OLAP and OLTP applications.
- Experience in more than one operating system and/or environments. AS400 experience desirable.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or other Oracle products.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top