Corporate Supervisor of Digital Reputation
The Corporate Supervisor of Digital Reputation is responsible for supporting the Digital Reputation Team to ensure proper responses for property reviews posted on social media channels, such as, but not limited to; TripAdvisor, BBB, Google, Facebook and Twitter. This person will communicate with the appropriate management teams and the specialist to ensure issues and inquiries are handled quickly, diplomatically and effectively.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a deep understanding of business goals and marketing objectives, and translating them into responses for team use.
- Provide outstanding service through the written word. Must have excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Assist specialists with escalated issues presented on social media to ensure we execute and resolve the problem in a timely and appropriate manner in alliance with company policies.
- Check for accuracy, timeliness and quality of all response outputs made by the team.
- Schedule staff and oversee PTO for proper staff coverage while maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Supervise staff on all weekly duties and monitor progress for reports to management.
- Routes issues beyond the scope of their duties to appropriate department and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Use discretionary decision-making and independent judgment to determine resolutions through comp rooms, Total Rewards Credits, meals or other methods when applicable.
- Communicate with the Director of Corporate Social & Digital Media to report issues and customer feedback trends.
- Research is required therefore, must be p roficient in navigating internet, search engines, and social media websites.
- Keep an open line of communication between the team and management on policy changes as they are received and update our database immediately.
- Train, instruct and advise junior and new staff in the various programs and policies of the department and company.
- Attend and participate in marketing and operation meetings.
- Creates a fun, comfortable and professional work environment; free from negativity.
- Must have excellent communication and be able to get along well with co-workers and work as a team.
- Lead the support for crisis communication response on social and/or review platforms.
- Proficient with computers and able to learn multiple platforms quickly and efficiently.
- Must present a polished and professional appearance.
Copywriting experience a plus
1-3 years professional social media experience preferred
English, Communications or related college degree preferred
Positive, upbeat, solutions-oriented personality
Experience in a hospitality-focused or customer service environment
Must have a flexible schedule, able to work weekends and holidays
Adherence to regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends. Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled under time constraint. Must be able to handle a heavy business volume, and sensitive situations relating to team member, candidate, and guest problems, in a timely manner. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke. Must be able to lift and carry 10 pounds. Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk when performing functions of the job. Respond to visual and aural cues. Must have manual dexterity to operate all office equipment. Must be able to recognize and respond to individuals with questions. Must be able to maneuver around office and property.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top