The Corporate Storyteller is responsible for developing engaging stories about the people and passion behind Caesars Entertainment and its family of affiliated companies in order to showcase the company's Mission, Vision and Values and Code of Commitment. Digital storytellers are strong writers, researchers and social media experts. The storyteller will work with corporate, property, and department leaders to identify and create content for numerous platforms and should be comfortable integrating visuals, including photography and video.
- Develop companywide relationships with corporate, property and department managers to gather story ideas
- Research and write content that can be utilized in a variety of communication pieces
- Collect and collaborate on visuals, including graphics, design, photography and video
- Create and deliver timely and meaningful information to company team members
- Update company portal, mobile application and social media platforms
- Stay abreast of industry best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree required in Journalism, Public Relations, Social Media, Television and Film, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience crafting communications for a major corporation, governmental agency or nonprofit organization
- Proven ability to produce compelling content
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Some level of availability for after-hours and weekend assignments
- Travel may be required (15%)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Director of Marketing Reinvestment
Katy partners with Caesars Entertainment’s Direct Mail and Email Marketing Team, Analysts, and Events Department to create awesome offers and customer participation programs for the Las Vegas region.
Back to top