Corporate Procurement Manager
The Corporate Manager, Procurement Services will oversee and assisting the Sourcing Portfolio VPs in managing compliance to Strategic Sourcing Procurement programs.
The successful candidate will be a skilled liaison and collaborated with strong analytical skills. This strategic role will have a dotted line to each of the Sourcing Spend Portfolio VPs and will assist in translating the benefit of the Sourcing programs to internal stakeholders while managing to be an advocate for the Strategic Sourcing values including, integrity, supplier diversity, supplier sustainability, and spend efficiency.
The candidate shall be responsible for preparing up to 9 Quarterly Business Reviews and bi-weekly finance meeting for each of the three sourcing VPs highlighting vendor compliance in e-sourcing platforms, supplier performance, sponsorship, meeting and corporate responsibility opportunity. The ideal candidate would have experience with e-sourcing systems and executive presentations with the desire to grow their sourcing skills.
The Corporate Manager will take on special short term projects to benefit the overall sourcing team from time to time. An ideal candidate would be comfortable with multiple leadership styles and high executive exposure and have a decent understanding of the Entertainment or Hospitality industry and a solid foundation in finance and sourcing fundamentals.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent Professional Presentation Skills in line with junior consulting work
- High Acumen Analytical Skills
- Minimum 2 years of relevant executive level presentations and experience in finance, procurement or operations with exposure to Strategic Sourcing Best Practices.Experience in using e-sourcing tools and purchasing software like Ariba or Stratton Warrant to execute and manage sourcing process key
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Degree concentration in engineering, business, finance, operations management is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- Able to build a network with corporate end-users and key stakeholders to maximize the benefits of national and regional agreements.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to seek out historical purchasing and usage data form multiple disparate sources, analyze the data and layout practical roadmaps to achieve cost reductions.
- Able to document specifications and supply requirements where none exist and obtain agreement from different stakeholders and end-users.
- Meet with stakeholders and create executive level presentations on a frequent basis.
- Effectively manage multiple projects at one time and report financial and service level performance for all contracts in the region.
- Have a keen insight and understanding of local and regional business requirements on a 1-3-5 year horizon.
- P&L responsibility for Purchasing cost centers.
- Establish linkage between Purchasing, Receiving and Warehouse with the properties Finance areas, specifically the Accounts Payable and Inventory Control departments to maximize efficiencies.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office products.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed consistent with our Code of Commitment (Refer to www.caesars.com/corporate)
- Main office will be located in the Rio Casino corporate office
- Ability to navigate and interpret sourcing analytical data and convey trends to non-Procurement stakeholders.
- Application of supplier management tools and techniques with the use of scorecards, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's), (EBR's) etc.
- Optimize use of internal ARIBA Spend Cube with connection to the Analytics Team
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top